- crabstick; nightstick
- The detective thought the stick was relative to the murder case.
- A rigid framework, as of wooden beams or metal bars, designed to support
- A stout wooden stick; a cudgel.
- A percussion instrument with wooden bars tuned to produce a chromatic scale and with resonators; played with small mallets.
- A percussion instrument consisting of a mounted row of wooden bars graduated in length to sound a chromatic scale played with two small mallets.
- One of the most efficient ways to clean your teeth is by chewing on a stick.
- Thrust a stick upright in the ground.
- Which would stand up on end like ninepins.
- One for instance consisted of rods of various lengths and thicknesses with would stand up end like ninepins.
- Scared idiots with sharp sticks.
- He likes to use a number2wood to tee off.
- A wooden implement for stirring clothes in a washtub.
- A wooden implementfor stirring clothes in a washtub.
- The doctor asked you how to be catagmatic you answered: "I felt there was some sand in the shoe so I shooke the shoe with the telegraph pole I shook and shook damn it an idiot thought that I got an electric shock then he raised the wooden staff to give me two clubs!"
- Prod or urge as if with a log stick.