- wooden peg; peg stake; spiling; woodpile; deadman; timber pile; wood pile; wooden pole
- n.钉,栓,桩,销子,借口 vt.钉木钉,固定,限制 vi.坚持不懈地工作 Peg 佩格(女子名)
- n.堆,大堆,高大建筑,<美口>大量钱财,<美>[核]反应堆,[电]电池组 vi.堆起,堆积,积累,挤 vt.堆于,累积,堆叠,打桩于,用桩支撑
- To enclose secure tether mark out or fortify with pickets.
- Across the rivers great and small stretched the fish weirs usually made of stakes and nets or basketwork.
- Besides the usual jumping falling and tumbling performers will also show their excellent techniques by climbing upon a high table or by stepping on five wooden stakes.
- Later he circled over the yellow beard's round building a few times and mw his brother fettered at the leg by an iron chain to a wooden post and apparently quite listless.
- The log cabin the johnny on the spot the oval office.
- The surveyor pegged out the plot of land.
- This series of diesel pile drivers are specially for bridge embankment road and irrigation constructions.it is suitable for driving wooden piles concete piles and metal piles etc.
- The workers rammed piles into a riverbed.
- A pointed stake often driven into the ground to support a fence secure a tent tether animals mark points in surveying or when pointed at the top serve as a defense.
- We cannot judge the wood construction remains accurately until we understand th e relationship among the wood constructioo form their imbedding condition and t he excavation process and the concepts of wood stake wood post post hole pos t pit.
- We can't judge the wood construction remains accurately until we understand th e relationship among the wood constructioo form their imbedding condition and t he excavation process and the concepts of wood stake wood post post hole pos t pit.
- The posts were spaced at ten-meter intervals.
- They were ramming piles into the riverbed.
- They staked newly planted trees.
- In this half circle I pitch'd two rows of strong stakes driving them into the ground till they stood very firm like piles the biggest end being out of the ground about five foot and a half and sharpen'd on the top.