- The campers went foraging for wood to make a fire.
- A box for holding firewood.
- The logs flamed on the hearth.
- He was chopping logs for firewood.
- Pcp is widely used as a fungicide and wood preservative.
- Then another judge had an idea.hitler should be burned at the stake but the wood was to be ignited by the explosion of a handful of gunpowder set off by a long fuse which should start in rotterdam and follow the main road to amsterdam by way of delft the hague leiden and haarlem.
- The main product of the district is wool cotton timber and tung-oil.
- The main product of the district are wool cotton timber and tung-oil.
- Hunger was repeated in every fragment of the small modicum of firewood that the man sawed off;
- Coal oil wood and gas are fuels.
- They clamped up the wood.
- Lucie shuddered as he threw two more billets into his basket but it was impossible to be there while the wood-sawyer was at work and not be in his sight.
- I call myself the samson of the firewood guillotine.
- While I worked I watched him cast into a deep hole near a fallen red oak.
- So the good spirit collected wood every night.