- Fig.9illustrates a simple flat roof consisting of timber bearers covered with timber boarding and finished with several layers of tar felt.
- Even jumped onto the plank win refueling.
- Through discussing the folk wood engraving new-year painting color's development and expressions of lu yu region and the different and interaction with the other region of center china this thesis analyses the application of lu yu region wood engraving new-year painting's rustic color in the field of animation.
- Marquetry: decorative work in which thin pieces of wood metal or organic material such as shell or mother-of-pearl are affixed in intricate patterns to the flat surfaces of furniture.
- The base usually of soft or inferior wood to which veneer woods are glued.
- A timber along the top of a wall to support the ends of joists etc. and distribute the load.
- A plumb line attached to a narrow board.
- Use two planks of unequal length.
- Little huts patched together out of mud and old boards and pieces of sacking.
- This machine is used for blanking various kinds of leather cloth cardboard plastic soft veneer and all of the soft tenacity material with a molding cutting die.
- Sandpaper the boards smooth before you paint them.
- Cook and serve on a plank.
- I sit stunned on an armchair in a posh suite of the berkeley hotel in knightsbridge-all wood-panelled walls and oil paintings of beautifully attired18th-centuryaristocrats-while the sofa opposite plays host to a parade of outlandish characters.
- The house was built solidly of rough wooden planks.
- Room has decorative wooden panels covering its walls.