- He came across a woodcutter.
- He is a very practical person; the idea had no practical application; a practical knowledge of japanese; woodworking is a practical art.
- Lucie shuddered as he threw two more billets into his basket but it was impossible to be there while the wood-sawyer was at work and not be in his sight.
- She did a course in joinery and masonry at college.
- They are provided with recreational activities and a wide range of discipline and skills training including foot drill casualty handling light rescue basic mechanical and electrical engineering canoe-building and fibre glass moulding printing and book-binding carpentry and interior design.
- Leoni_family presenta la numerosissima famiglia leoni offrendo fotografie e notizie di tutti I suoi componenti.contiene immagini ed informazioni dedicate a tutto il gruppo.
- A woodworking plane designed to cut rabbets.
- Yes I do some woodworking.
- A chisel with a thin blade for woodworking.
- In the forests of america norway germany the pyrenees and alps this sort of labour is largely employed on trees of spontaneous growth.
- The virture and application of methods of carbon fiber reinforced plastics to civil engineering are introduced.
- The woodwork had an attractive gloss finish.
- Medium-sized tropical american tree yielding tolu balsam and a fragrant hard wood used for high-grade furniture and cabinetwork.
- Main products: mainly produce multi-functional polishing machine woodworker milling machine series product over ten specifications and varieties.
- A woodworker who specializes in making furniture.