- n.木块,石块,块,街区,印版,滑轮,阻滞,(一)批 vt.防碍,阻塞
- She chopped the block of wood in two with a single blow.
- An illustration printed from an engraved plate or block.
- The floor was made of wooden blocks.
- Can the bullet drill through the wood block?
- Blocks may compress under pressure.
- A bracket or block supporting a balcony or cornice.
- Sometimes he would watch the edges of color that the sea salt and the sand in the wood made in the flame as they burned.
- Place a suitable wooden block between the transmission and front-axle carrier.
- Planer block of wood used as a pad for tapping lettepress type into place on the surface of the stone.
- Double end of aluminum model and dead vertebral body were fixed at the height of6.5cm with small wood block and then put into water bath with the height of15cm for decreasing error the operation was done by one person.
- Will the wood block in the water tank go down when the tank falls on the ground?
- A hole groove or slot in a piece of wood into which another piece is inserted.
- Or a construction of bits of wood stuck together with silk.
- Coniferous wood raw parquet blocks; general characteristics.