- a sawmill
- He has a lumber-mill.
- The Prussians are drilling in the meadow behind the sawmill.
- There are many sawyers in that sawmill.
- "And I suppose you were raised to run a lumber mill" said tommy the corners of his mouth twitching.
- Larrywent to work as a labourer at a sawmill.
- Three men were elected to the board of directors: arthur crane an insurance executive; george blakeley the owner of a lumber mill; and fred blankenship the manager of a department store chain.
- Johnnie gallegher's mill was thriving and the lumber yard selling all his supply easily but nothing johnnie did or said pleased her.
- It is necessary to exterminate the post at the sawmill.
- Now in addition to this atlanta was full of wild rumors about the confiscation of property of offenders against military law and scarlett quaked lest she and frank lose not only their freedom but the house the store and the mill.
- One poor white who operated a mill on the decatur road did try to fight scarlett with her own weapons saying openly that she was a liar and a swindler.
- Especially when her unwomanly sawmill was bringing in money they needed so badly she and the family and tara and frank too.
- See a1930s sawmill and exhibits on shipbuilding watercraft restoration and marine engines.
- A part of every day she spent at the mill prying into everything doing her best to check the thievery she felt sure was going on.
- And after that--frank must buy the sawmill.
- The old sawmill has been standing idle for a couple of years.