- woodwork; wood; woodware; odwork; wooden articles; wooden wares; woodenness
- The woodwork is painted white.
- File down the woodwork before you paint it.
- It is important to insulate the furnace from any neighbouring
- The art of creating or decorating objects of wood by carving with a sharp, hand-held tool.
- The mice have chewed away some of the woodwork.
- Woodwork finished by hand by a cabinetmaker.
- Woodwork such as doors window casings and baseboards ready-made by a lumber mill.
- Our main products are the cork esries such as cork granule cup pad cooking set pad memo board bottle stoppers ball core of softball baseball and badminton and so on with are always welcome in the market.our scope of business is ceaselessly extended.at the same time the other main products sealing gasket series which are famous for the rich assortment and good performance in leakproof and accurate size.they are well-assorted accessories which many engine companies of automabile and motorcycle
- The company has been established in2001 has the self-management import and export power uses the advanced technology and the management pattern the production camphor tree pine the white pine wooden material combines and so on the woodware.
- For centuries the resinous secretions that laccifer lacca beetles deposited on trees had provided a cottage industry in southern asia where peasants heated and filtered it to produce a varnish for coating and preserving wood products.
- Technology for eliminating corrugation of grinding wheels.
- Work done by a joiner; fine woodwork.
- Processed wood products used in packing materials such as plywood and fiberboard will not need to be treated.
- Before using the chinaware the hezhen nationality people made lots of simple practical easy-to-life wooden productive instruments and living containers made of wood which were full of local characteristics and national styles and provided abundant ethnological materials for the research of hezhen ancient culture.
- Nist ps20; graded in accordance with awi architectural woodwork quality standards illustrated custom; average moisture content of6percent.