- carpentry; carpenter's work; odwork
- n.工作,劳动,操作,职业,[物]功,手工,作品,机件 v.(使)工作,(使)运转,起作用,造成,产生,经营,(使)渐渐移动,煅制
- Land having a cover of trees and shrubs.
- "Pencil drawing: drawing executed with a pencil an instrument made of graphite enclosed in a wood casing.though graphite was mined in the16th century its use by artists is not known before the17th century.in the17th-18th century graphite was used primarily to make preliminary sketches for more elaborate work in another medium seldom for finished works."
- Her aunt gave her a little wooden elephant as a keepsake.
- The rod and bamboo basketry is put into the water and the clay is added when using it.
- And rods of the same wood plated with gold.
- Based on dyeing methods of sappanwood application of sappanwood as natural plant dyestuff in natural silk soybean-protein fibre ramie and wool fabric was listed implying some problems of natural plant dyestuffs and future application of sappanwood dyestuff was foreseen.
- The robin-sized murrelet is on the endangered-species lists in both canada and the united states primarily because logging is destroying its habitat.