- v.涂污,污损(名誉等),把(界线,视线等)弄得模糊不清,弄污 n.污点
- Things obscurely felt surged up from unsuspected depths in her-edith wharton.
- She smiled and sleepily drank her cup of chocolate.
- She moved through the soft light like a wraith.
- What we "are" is a nebulous concept at best-and pernicious at worst when we use it to find excuses for acting on unskillful motives.
- The dimmest of my pollutive dreams was a thousand times more dazzling than all the adultery the most virile writer of genius or the most talented impotent might imagine.
- The candles alight in the room made all things withoutdoors loom strange.
- Like the color of sunlight caught by my sleepy eyes through the window curtain when getting up in the morning the leaf a little corroded by years with speckles yet steams simple and primitive fragrance.
- It's long past time for turnip tea. A little rest will shake the stew from our eyes and the ache from our legs.
- One day the boy monk felt extremely tired while he was carrying water up the hill.so he lay down for a rest on a smooth piece of rock.in a semi-conscious state he heard a gurgling sound coming from beneath the rock.so he started digging and presently a spring came gushing out.
- The tears as if are predestined friends with the female friendly lai bright eyes if has the mist to be dim is the quiet deep pool one blue beautiful and the enticement lives absorbs the person soul loosely infinite.
- Then the shadowy outline did take form.
- In hex sleepiness her head sank gently against him.
- You find this sort of obscurity too often in modern philosophers.
- A celebration where stories are told eyes mist over laughter rings out and as the speaker concludes his or her loving tribute the person they are honoring rises from their chair and gives them the biggest bear hug!
- But a shapeless pigmy that walks asleep in the mist searching for its own awakening.