- a period of time
- n.时期,学时,节,句点,周期,(妇女的)经期 adj.过去某段时期的 int.没有了
- The periodic variation in speed of a synchronous motor with respect to the current.
- It varies from time to time. At present it is6%.
- Detention of a ship, freight car, or other cargo conveyance during loading or unloading beyond the scheduled time of departure.
- `But if the delivery is late, we will lose the order!' `Precisely.'
- Reader's Digest is a periodical.
- It was very hard luck (on you) to get ill on your holiday.
- "We embarked at Southampton, and disembarked in New York a week later."
- "我们刚刚如期付了账，" 卡罗?/em>肫鹄锤械角煨业厮怠?"我们从家人那儿借钱付了房屋贷款。"
- "We just made our bills, " Carol remembers, " " We borrowed from relatives t
- "He memorized the list of dates, but neglected the main facts corresponding to them."
- "The negative take for the bond market is that china reduced its overall treasury holdings but they have increased their exposure to us interest rates by buying longer term treasuries" said david ader strategist at cert capital.
- ( Afp antananalife) madagascar minister of health lashamingdela pointed out in the past 2 weeks 153 people died of an undetermined inspiratory and filtrated virus.
- "After a week there appeared herpes zoster on either side of the back"
- To the reader's disappointment the leading article in this issue of the magazine is a load of rubbish.
- The carbonate is on the high side in the aeolian silt sediments formed in the glacial lowering of sea level in core e but on the low side in the transgressive sand beds formed in interglacial period.the content variation of carbonate has a direct bearing on the grain size and the styles of sediments and is a good indicator to the climate environment and stratigraphic division.
- 4.when Drought occurs in the eastern part of the northwest of china low frequencyteleconnection shows eap and aia patterns and the curves of500hpa high field inmost areas represent large-frequency and long-period.