- period of time
- n.时期,学时,节,句点,周期,(妇女的)经期 adj.过去某段时期的 int.没有了
- You'll know better when you reach my age.
- You'll be on your mettle during the training period.
- They only met twice during the whole time they were neighbours.
- He was held prisoner throughout the war.
- Let's hope the gunmen will hold off for the duration of the cease-fire.
- You'll be on your mettle during the training course.
- This VCD can be returned for repair under warranty.
- Meanwhile, a number of university students have volunteered to drive buses while the strike lasts. All
- In World War II, General Lee was in command of the air force.
- Detention of a ship, freight car, or other cargo conveyance during loading or unloading beyond the scheduled time of departure.
- He is to visit his uncle during the Spring Festival.
- He confidentially authorised me to act for him while he was abroad.
- It's very noble of you to look after my old grandmother when I was out for business.
- Report here at9: 30, and you'll get on the floor at$200 a week and receive full pay during your three day of training.
- Policemen in plain clothes intermingled with the crowd to prevent trouble during the foreign ruler's state visit.