- end of a fixed term
- n.末端,尽头,结束,目标,限度,梢,末端,死亡 v.结束,终结,终止
- That student is going to have to get a move on if he wants to pass his finals.
- At last our holidays arrived.
- An expiration especially of a contract or an agreement.
- He was cramming for his finals.
- At first it had been confined to the nile the euphrates the tigris and the indus but at the end of the period in question it covered much the greater part of the inhabitable globe.
- 3.the Solicitor has after the end of the period of national mobilization for suppression of the communist rebellion been convicted and sentenced in a final and unappealable judgment for rebellion or treason or is the subject of an arrest warrant for a case that remains pending.