- to expire
to run out
to come to an end
- n.跑,赛跑,奔跑,运转,趋向 vi.跑,奔,逃跑,竞选,跑步,蔓延,进行,行驶 vt.使跑,参赛,追究,使流,管理,运行,开动 adj.熔化的,融化的,浇铸的 vbl.run的过去式和过去分词
- vi.来,来临,到达,出现,来(自),出生(于),开始 int.嗨! vbl.来,到达,合计为
- When does the lease expire?
- 她已服刑期满, 现即将获释。
- She has served her sentence, and will nowbe released.
- Our current contract is about to expire, and we'll need to discuss a new one.
- My membership in the club has expired.
- I was going to sell my car but I've had second thoughts and decided to deep it until its road tax expires in five months time.
- The treasurer retire from the council after six years.
- The professors say once the two somali men complete their sentences in britain they will probably have to be set free.
- Maternity leave expires ill injury still not of heal its sick leave should incorporate with the sick leave before bearing computation.
- Article2.the technological advanced foreign-invested enterprises after the expiration of the period of reduction or exemption of cit in accordance with the above article1 still remaining the advanced-tech makers may extend for another three years of50% payment of cit.
- After the expiration of the preferential policy if the enterprise keeps on with investing another5million yuan the exceeded value-added tax according to last year will enjoy another5years for a cut-back of50% of the value-added tax.
- The agency agreement will expire next month.
- Communal maintenance fund is special use at the residence common place and common facilities facilities guarantees after expiring except regular moving maintenance beyond conserve limits in long overhaul and transform the fund that renews a project.
- A passing or an expiration as of time.
- You should hand in fee by mailing to us in time.
- This contract shall be terminated on the expiration date.