- forward exchange
- adj.早的,迅速的,前进的 vt.转寄,促进,运送 adv.向前地,向将来 n.[体](足球等)前锋
- vt.交换,调换,兑换,交流,交易 n.交换,调换,兑换,交流,交易
- Enclosed is a sight draft for￡26.10.5 on Messrs. Robert& Sons, which clears off our indebtedness to you.
- One who signs a time draft or bill of exchange.
- A formal indication by a debtor of willingness to pay a time draft or bill of
- And the consequent extra demand for pounds would cause the spot rate of pounds to appreciate while the extra supply of pounds in the forward market in exchange for dollars may cause pounds to be at a discount and the dollars at a premium.
- In as much as the amount involved is rather small we agree to draw on you by documentary sight draft.
- The premium of for example the one-year forward exchange rate over the spot exchange rate is one that at least I look at everyday.
- Payment is to be made against sight draft drawn under a confirmed irrevocable divisible and transferable letter of credit without recourse for the full amount.
- "Where the bill is not payable on demand presentment must be made on the day it falls due;"
- We'll draw a sight bill in favour of the export bank singapore.
- The following table illustrates how spot rates and forward differential on august81990were displayed on the rate board of a bank abroad.
- Usance bill drawn hereunder are to be negotiated at sight.
- Purchase of a post-dated bill of exchange or promissory note by a bank by means of deducting non-accrued interest in advance shall be called a discount.
- The forward rate is the rate quoted for the delivery of foreign currency at a predetermined future date.
- The time draft is to be countersigned by the bank of hong kong certifying that your signature is true and valid.
- "A bill payable on demand is deemed to be overdue within the meaning and for the purposes of this section when it appears on the face of it to have been in circulation for an unreasonable length of time."