- end of term
- 在期末联欢会上, 学生模仿教师惟妙惟肖令人捧腹。
- The students did some marvellous impressions of the teachers at the end-of-term party.
- The term papers have been graded.
- So exciting was the game that I forgot all about the coming finals.
- Later in the week, the Kenyans waltzed off with gold medal in the steeplechase.
- Are there any exams at the end of this term?
- I ploughed my finals.
- He will leave at the end of term, to wit 30 July.
- The final exam is difficult, but most of my students should be able to struggle through if they work hard.
- The teacher made an example of the student who have cop his neighbor's answer during the finals.
- She sailed through her finals.
- A plant whose stem does not produce woody, persistent tissue and generally dies back at the end of each growing sea
- The terminal credit balance in the ending of the accounttitle reflects the balance of the earnest moneymargins of the themember.
- But man bernice's final is tomorrow.she didn't need this one.
- The company shall in information disclosure lay emphasis on such investment activities as holding the shares of other listed companies buying the shares of financial enterprises including commercial banks securities companies insurance companies trust companies and futures companies and planning to buy the shares of other listed companies including initial investment costs shareholding proportion closing book value and so on.
- Final examinations are at hand.