- forward market
- adj.早的,迅速的,前进的 vt.转寄,促进,运送 adv.向前地,向将来 n.[体](足球等)前锋
- n.市场,销路,行情 vt.在市场上交易,使上市 vi.在市场上买卖
- With banks enjoying a 20 per cent return on equity but trading at less than eight times estimated 2011 earnings their shares are pricing in both a substantial slowdown in the chinese economy and a substantial deterioration in profitability.
- The swap market in hong kong plays an important role in channelling funds.it is also a highly efficient indicator of confidence in the linked exchange rate.
- And the consequent extra demand for pounds would cause the spot rate of pounds to appreciate while the extra supply of pounds in the forward market in exchange for dollars may cause pounds to be at a discount and the dollars at a premium.
- As the goods are in plenty supply the market will probably fall ret week.
- If a support or resistance level is broken the market is then expected to follow through in that direction.