- aspire to; hope to achieve; aim at
- n.希望,信心 v.希望,盼望,期待,信赖
- n.目标,目的,瞄准 v.对...瞄准,打算
- Mr. Wilson arvada beijing Mar12 on schedule.
- The trout fishing season opened last week.
- For example in early1998 when inter-bank rates were as high as12% investors who locked in their funds at high deposit rates of about6% for a year would have had to roll over at much lower interest rates12months later when their deposits matured and rates had fallen to about1%.
- New domestic pay television services are expected to be launched in the second half of2001or early2002