towards [tә'wɔ:dz; (-) tʌ:rdz]
- The shop has frontages on two busy streets.
- The puppy was fawning on its master.
- The cat was creeping silently towards the mouse.
- Taxpayer: it looks like beneficial that we move towards the formal equity joint
- I am convinced that with joint effort, business between us will be developing to our mutual benefit.
- My room door opens off the top landing.
- A pilot noticed a balloon which seemed to be making for a Royal Air Force Station nearby.
- The enterprise took in her topmast studding-sail and hauled her wind.
- In1989csiro minerals initiated investigations into continuous converting of copper matte into low sulfur blister in sirosmelt type reactors.following the succe-ssful piloting of this processing route some effort was directed towards a single stage copper making process where copper metal is made in one step from concent-rate.
- Continue up the hill towards the white dagoba.
- Spring had dispensed its flowers leaves birds and harmonies in abundance and my friend's window cheerfully overlooked his garden which wafted its healthy draughts up to him.
- And the answer is a real exhortation for us? For by assessing the qualities of those philippian bre and sisters as revealed by the word we can examine ourselves and if there are any deficiencies within us we can resolve to do what we can to build up ourselves and our ecclesia towards the example set by the philippian bre.& Sis.
- This mechanism leads the cooperative coevolution to the correct direction by combining global elicitation information with local elicitation information detected by local interaction.
- Behind her lord his helpmate bing awast to romeville.
- But young people are incurably optimistic and women have a special knack of forgetting their troubles.