- adj.后面的,在后面,早过去的,前(欠)的钱 adv.向后地 n.背部,后面 v.后退,支持
- "Tie the door back-it keeps banging to and fro in the wind."
- "Fine" he said and then seized by a sudden impulse arose and went about to the stage door.
- He smoothed his hair back.
- He turned his face over a shoulder rere regardant.
- In the darkness he loosened his sheath knife and taking all the strain of the fish on his left shoulder he leaned back and cut the line against the wood of the gunwale.
- This phenomenon materialized syncretism culture characteristics in the later of north and south dynasty which also provided advantaged conditions for new aesthetic conception.