- face north
- n.脸,面容,表情,威信,正面,地形,外观 vt.面对,面向,面临,承认,抹盖 vi.朝,向
- n.北,北方,北部 adj.北,北方的 adv.在北方,向北方
- The building faces north.
- The room faces North, so it's always rather cold.
- My room looks to the north.
- The british tanks would move north along a single road following a carpet laid down by the american and british paratroopers who would seize and hold the enemy bridges between the start line in belgium and arnhem.
- While a few miles distant toward the north the venerable campanile of the mission san juan stood silhouetted in purplish black against the flaming east.
- And behold six men came from the way of the higher gate which lieth toward the north and every man a slaughter weapon in his hand; and one man among them was clothed with linen with a writer's inkhorn by his side: and they went in and stood beside the brasen altar.
- And then six men came from the direction of the upper gate which faces north each with his shattering weapon in his hand; and there was one man among them clothed in linen with a scribe's inkhorn by his side.
- Aet me see what I have.we can offer you rooms on the fifteenth floor.they are quiet rooms at the back of the building facing north.
- He went out into the streets and tramped north along seventh avenue idly fixing upon the harlem river as an objective point.
- They're headed north in dump trucks!
- Traveling northbound on san pablo ave.
- Moss affects the northern slopes.
- The flood has already killed16people in germany.sachsen is the hardest hit state and12people died so far.the flood continues to spread to the north.vast areas in torgau sachsen state and dresden sachsen-anhalt state are covered by water.
- Traffic was light on the expressway and I cleared the suburbs to the northbound muwaukee toll road in fortymfive minutes.
- Then he brought me to the entrance of the gate of the lord's house which was toward the north; and behold women were sitting there weeping for tammuz.