- face east
- n.脸,面容,表情,威信,正面,地形,外观 vt.面对,面向,面临,承认,抹盖 vi.朝,向
- n.东方,东,东部地区 adj.东方的,从向东来的 adv.在东方,向东方,朝东方
- The house looks east.
- My window faces east.
- A usually earth-covered Navajo dwelling traditionally built with the entrance facing east.
- Go east as far as the point.
- Then he came to the doorway looking to the east and went up by its steps; and he took the measure of the doorstep one rod wide.
- She says they were about300feet above the anvil heading down east.
- In from or toward the east-northeast.
- We jogged along merrily eastward.
- A northeastward direction point or region.
- She walked east along van buren street through a region of lessening importance until it deteriorated into a mass of shanties and coal-yards.
- And because the haven was not commodious to winter in the more part advised to depart thence also if by any means they might attain to phenice and there to winter; which is an haven of crete and lieth toward the south west and north west.
- We travelled northeastwards for about250kilometres.
- On the eastern horizon a huge cloud of smoke from burning oil tanks stretched across the sky.
- The air controller in perth tracked the aircraft's progress as it headed east across the desert.