- She laid the picture face downward on the table.
- Jane's gone rock climbing with her boyfriend once or twice. She says that it makes her hair stand on end when she looks down at hundreds of feet of empty air.
- Lying face down; prone.
- Alice looked at the jury-box and saw that in her haste she had put the lizard in head downwards and the poor little thing was waving its tail about in a melancholy way being quite unable to move.
- Because chuck didn't make it.we found him facedown in your driveway.
- When you fall on your head
- Lying face down as in submission or adoration.
- There also is a tu yi layer later so as carbon must expect tu youcai that is gadarene can write on ground floor paper so when below same handwriting also can appear on a paper finish autotype the job.
- Place coil spring in the correct position-tighter winding facing down-on the vibration damper.
- Screw connection must point downwards.
- Michael found the little guy his face down in a steam his body gray all over gray as ash.
- Suoha fact the rule is very simple that is at stake each in accordance with the licensing thrown out before the end then each piece of card the first card face down card is distributed in addition to their own.there is no way other people see in addition to the four licenses are necessary for everyone to see on the face card.
- He hurtles earthward linked to the35-metre structure by vines one tied to each ankle.
- Tommy was lying facedown in a pool of vomit.
- A headlong dive or fall.