- full moon
- n.全部,完整 adj.充满的,完全的,丰富的,完美的,详尽的,丰满的 adv.完全地,整整,十分 vt.把衣服缝得宽大
- All hope had fled.
- The team began to lose ground because Phil's leg was broken.
- A combination of two or more such pieces, sometimes with other optical devices such as prisms, used to form an image for viewing or photographing.
- "瞧你呀，亲爱的，急着下床走路急成这个样子，--这种热望是一定可以实现的。" 他竭尽医生安慰病人之能事，力图驱散她那充满绝望的满脸愁云。
- "There, my dear, in you anxiety to walk, these dreams become very real." He was now exerting all his bedside manner to take the look of white dismay from her face.
- "也许某个不知名的亲戚会在他死后给我们留下一大笔钱。" "如果愿望都能实现，乞丐早就发财了。还是想一些实际的东西吧。"
- "Some unknown relative might die and leave us a lot of money." "And if wishes were horse,
- If it were not for hope, the heart would break.
- "他真卑鄙，阿亚图拉真卑鄙，居然下了死刑令，" 葛德华在市政府说。 "如果他[拉什迪]没有这一通广告，他的书一定会滞销。我听说那本书非常枯燥。现在他会赚进数百万，不过我希望他能活着用这笔钱。"
- "He is so vile, the Ayatollah, vile to impose the death sentence, " said Koch at City Hall. "If he(Rushdie) hadn't gotten this advertising it would be on remainder, because I'm told it's such a dull book. Now he'll make multi-millions of dollars, but
- The saleswoman in the shop is always eager to please everybody.
- "不要绝望，" 奥利?/em>ニ担?咱们还有办法。
- "Never say die!" said Oliver, "we have an arrow left in our quiver."
- President James A. Garfield was shot by a disappointed office seeker on July2,1881.
- "我们偷珠宝要是被抓住，我希望别碰上上次审问我们的那个法官再审问我们。" 老贼说。
- "If we get caught with the jewels, I hope we're not hauled up before the same judge who dealt with us last time." said the old thief.
- "We are disappointed with the pace and seriousness of the civil nuclear negotiations with india" nicholas burns the us undersecretary of state told the financial times.
- One analyst suggested rio wants an external force to solve its dilemma such as a ruling by australia's foreign investment review board ( firb) which would come ahead of a shareholder vote.
- A young woman in a pink windcheater says: "when I moved to this area I was new. I hoped to make some friends here."
- Some business owners hope to ride out the storm.