- to espy
- n.班点,污点,地点,场所,现场 v.沾污,弄脏,侦察 vt.认出,发现
- We can see a windmill in the distance.
- Sighted land off the starboard beam.
- I wanted to see you and I gambled on your being here.
- I look to see Peter yearningly.
- He had been walking for two hours in the forest when he saw the light.
- Passed by qinong zhong I saw the continuous big mountains in the remote places I became excited as last I found the actual mountains although these are more smaller than si chuan or tibet's mountains but to me an experienceless child especially after some days unromantic trip by bike the mountains made me excited the flat cement road surface rose up along the green mountains and disappeared in the mountains so I wanted to know what view is after tramped over the mountain.
- And thine too is the last green field
- They were eager to see the finished product.
- She could see the line of white foam where the waves broke on the beach.
- She caught the young officer by his cuffs and a look of solemnity and fear appeared on her flushed face.
- From his bed he could see the great cumulus clouds that hung in the blue sky.
- In the distance we saw the majestic rocky maintains.
- I look up and saw smoke coming from over there on the knoll.
- On one side you look across the bowling green behind the house to a beautiful hanging wood.
- So that from one man who was near to death came children in number as the stars in heaven or as the sand by the seaside which may not be numbered.