- They created the oldest chinatown in san francisco and gave the city a chinese name "the old gold hill".
- He proposes electing franc to appoint a director.
- He boomed out the verse.
- In his early years he accepted the ideas of transcendentalism an eclectic idealist philosophy that included among its advocates ralph waldo emerson margaret fuller and bronson alcott.
- The upper west side but he's in san fran on business.
- Here is part of the story read by seven-year-old miko prescott.
- A mountainous country in central asia; bordered by iran to the west and russia to the north and pakistan to the east and south.
- A-de: for about9months I was the only one and then ken waite became assistant to the karate teachers.
- When they awoke the sky was clear and bright as if nothing had ever happened.only the yellow earth sticky on the surface while hard at the core like toffee half-melted in the summer heat making it slippery underfoot showed that there had been a heavy rain.
- All was tranquility and repose.suddenly into the picture staggered walter cronkite.
- Germany expert named max planck certainly thinks so.
- The poor face with the same awful waxen pallor-bram stoker; the soldier turned his waxlike features toward him; a thin face with a waxy paleness.
- Performance of a play by a group of readers.
- He also labored on a monumental equestrian statue in honor of lodovico's father francesco sforza.
- An abortive attempt to climb mt qomolangma.