- read aloud
read loudly and clearly
- v.读,阅读,理解,学习 adj.有学问的 n.读取 vbl.read的过去式和过去分词
- The pupils took turns in reading out their work.
- Even though the noble was expected to read the letter at each performance, he always insisted that it should be written out in full.
- A reading from Scripture that forms a part of a church service.
- Please read aloud so that I can hear you.
- Follow the text while I read it out to you.
- Exercises: plenty of exercises help enhance your ability to discriminate the initials finals syllables and hence improve your chinese pronunciation.
- Do you have to read aloud?
- Could a peasant if the aeneid were read to him pronounce that poem to be absolutely faultless or even assign to it its proper rank among the productions of human wit; he who had never seen any other production?
- He often practises reading aloud.
- Voice read-back allows you to double-check for errors before exporting to word excel or another text-based application by reading ocr results aloud to you.
- Here is part of that poem by robert frost read by stan busby:
- For todays homework first listen to the tape-recording of the text and practice reading aloud then do questions and answers on the text and make the tape-recording of the text.
- The lovely bones unabridged audio.
- Ask ss to read them aloud.
- Read the lust stanza aloud.