- read aloud with expression
- v.读,阅读,理解,学习 adj.有学问的 n.读取 vbl.read的过去式和过去分词
- A bad chess player; a bad recital.
- He read the poem aloud.
- He read a poem entitled salt
- He's reciting the communist manifesto.
- An atheist filed the lawsuit with the circuit court of appeals in san francisco in protest that his daughter has to recite the pledge of allegiance every morning in school.
- It is worth reading aloud!
- "Messieurs the bourgeois" he began "and mesdemoiselles the bourgeoises we shall have the honour of declaiming and performing before his eminence monsieur the cardinal a very fine morality entitled'the good judgment of our lady the virgin mary.
- A recitation delivered as an exercise in rhetoric or elocution.
- Mother read aloud beautifully and she was a great success with the wealthy and rheumatic mrs.effingham.
- He is going to recite a poem.
- He recited the whole poem without a single trip; confusion caused his unfortunate misstep.
- He gave a recital of his poetry.
- Performance of a play by a group of readers.
- A declamatory style used in opera and oratorio similar to recitative but having greater melodic variation.
- Suddenly in the very middle of a quarrel between dame commerce and my lady nobility and just as labour was pronouncing this wonderful line: "beast more triumphant ne'er in woods I've seen"