clothing and personal adornment
- Her outlandish attire made her conspicuous in the crowd.
- Buys her clothes from omar the tentmaker.
- They first met at a masque when both were in funny costumes.
- He was too stilted too self-opinionated.he did not talk of anything that lifted her above the common run of clothes and material success.
- Through analyzing and contrasting the styles expressions and colors of the cloth revealed that they were not only reproduced the cloth but also expressed the social factors in religion aesthetics and totem of prime human.
- We are pleased to notify you that the whole of their extensive stock of silks velvets ribbons mantles shawls woollen and cotton goods. Haberdashery is now on sale at prime cost.
- We are pleased to notify you that the whole of their exte ive stock of silks velvets ri o mantles shawls woollen and cotton goods. Haberdashery is now on sale at prime cost.
- Whereupon the rich friends lent her some of their own finery;
- Whereupon the rich friends lent her some of their own finery; and after laughingly applying paint and powder they laced her into a sky-blue silk dress so low that modest meg blushed at herself in the mirror
- So we see the trappings of power.
- The clothes showned above have been used to manufacture the series products of handbags garments wall arts and tiny artificial artworks which odored by both domestic and foregn customers thus sold abroad far off to the southeast asian and european markets.
- Chinese clothing has a unique national style at the world dress and personal adornments fair.
- The exhibition opens with an anonymous painting in which16th-century venetian diplomats identifiable only by their simple dress in comparison with the rich garb of the locals are being presented to a mamluk leader.
- At last prowling london streets and make desperate by his plight he had gone to a shop selling the atrical supplies.there he had stolen the dark glasses side-whiskers and clothes he wore onhis arrival in iping.
- As well as painful in the little parisienne's earnest and innate devotion to matters of dress.