- costume designing; dress designing; costume design
costume [kɔstju:m; (-) 'kɔstu:m]
- n.设计,阴谋 adj.有计划的
- n.女服,童装,服装,衣服 v.(给...)穿衣
- The new fashion designer was brimming over with good ideas.
- The clothing designer had a fashion show.
- Dress designing appeals to me more.
- The monica model workroom is at present not bad provide include a brand announce public relation plan disguise self as model clothing design camera shooting film broadcasting station medium magazine newspaper office fad give supplies to fashion model automobile model needed by message flat surface advertisement present award the model advertisement model foreign nationality model meeting stretch a model dance hosts the singer band folk art star distinguished guest wait for the
- Won "the annual us-furniture design award" bad furniture company of the "designer" series will be as solid wood bark cloth to sewing patterns and costume design concept in the large-scale application of classical furniture design it is on the one hand antique furniture and elegant appearance on the other hand have distinctive special surface texture.
- They said I could choose my own stylist.
- Sara only wears designer clothing.
- I am a schoolgirl want to be engaged in dress designing the painterly technology that is me only is not very good.