- to take drugs
- The capacity to absorb a drug continuously or in large doses without adverse effect; diminution in the response to a drug after prolonged use.
- One that prepares and sells drugs and other medicines; a pharmacist.
- He washed down a pill with water.
- He stayed with his daughter as she went into hospital and talked her down after she took medicine.
- The drug scandal seriously threatened the prestige of the tour de france in terms of either the involvement scale or the affection degree.the drug scandal controlled the race and became the news of sensation.
- In the urine of pill-taking anovulatory women the features were the considerable rise of oestrogen at the rear half cycles.
- Why is drug adherence so important?
- Results the4dr cases got clear images by ffa after taken soda.
- Conclusion compared with only medication for the gad the cognitive behavior therapy can reduce the dosage and the dependence.
- Carole landis pills again. I forget when.
- General the medicaments on surgical prescription is lacteal peaceful grain soft capsule of6flavour glutinous rehmannia lacteal peaceful grain is on anamnesis I take drug by prescription where is the doctor's responsibility?
- However his adherence to this regimen was not consistent and after a2-month period of noncompliance he was hospitalised for psychotic decompensation.
- The diagnosis of lacteal painful disease is not difficult can refuse to obey medicine grant only clinical observation can; if breast is painful heavier affect daily life work even can treat to disease or gain the remedy that fall ill with mammary gland.
- I'll give you some tablets to swallow a mouth rinse to gargle with and powder for local use.
- An oral antidiabetic drug used in the treatment of adult-onset diabetes mellitus.