- to take drugs
- Not only you need to take medicine but also need to cut down on your salt intake gradually.
- Did your husband manage to fight off his cold by taking medicine?
- You may need to take medicine to lower your blood pressure.
- In overdosage complete unconsciousness amounting to coma occurs with depression of the vital centers of the brain.
- He died by taking an overdose.
- She is taking a drug to stimulate ovulation.
- We are all taking medicine against the disease.
- We are all taking medicine against the flu.
- Accidentally taking poison or infecrion of wound bythe goods can be cured bytaking medical sodium sulfate immerse the wounded part in concentrated soln.ofsodlum sulfate for an hour.
- There were no significant differences in self-management models of insulin injection and exercise between the two groups however.
- Someone with active tb must take medicine each day for six to nine months to halt progression of the disease.
- A medicine applied locally to produce superficial inflammation in order to reduce deeper inflammation.
- The doctor prescribed an oral dose of medicine.
- Some women take drugs to help them ovulate so that they can have a baby.
- We'll have to wait for the proper donor while continuing to take medicine.