- to take (medicine)
- You take an unconscionable time getting dressed!
- This drug should only be taken under the supervision of (ie as supervised by) a doctor.
- The pill is one method of birth-control.
- 服用药片很容易, 只须放在口中咽下即可。
- Taking pills is easy; just put them in your mouth and swallow.
- Travellers are reminded that malaria tablets are advisable.
- 每日三次, 每次两片, 饭前服用。
- Take two of the tablets three times daily before meals.
- 他要是按时服用这些药丸, 本来是可能治得好的。
- The pills might have cured him, if only he'd taken them regularly.
- These drugs should not be taken during pregnancy.
- 这种药丸所列的禁忌症表明, 她不能服用
- The contra-indications listed for the pills meant that she could not take them.
- 从她的婴儿死亡以後, 她就一直服用抗抑郁药
- She's been taking/on anti-depressants since her baby died.
- She's on (ie taking) pain-killers.
- Sports clothes are not appropriate for a formal wedding.
- If you're constipated you may need a laxative.
- 我服用了阿斯匹林, 疼痛逐渐减轻。
- I took an aspirin and the pain gradually subsided.
- He died from an overdose of barbiturates.