- clothes (baby talk)
clothes [klɔðz; (-) klәuz]
- v.谈话,讲,谈论,议论,说服某人做某事 n.谈话,会谈,讲演,讲话
- The cat uncurled (itself) sensuously.
- She made herself comfortable in a big chair.
- The dog woke up, had a good stretch and wandered off.
- Few of them managed to make a good living out of their art alone, without running a sideline such as a brewery or an insurance office.
- If I get that contract I'll be on easy street for months.
- The cat lay nestled in the cushions.
- The children were beaten into submission.
- The feeling of friendship is like that of being comfortably filled with roast beef; love, like being enlivened with champagne.
- The rooms were comfortably enough furnished.
- The rooms were comfortably enough furnished.there was a good brussels carpet on the floor rich in dull red and lemon shades and representing large jardinieres filled with gorgeous impossible flowers.there was a large pier-glass mirror between the two windows.
- Cora is quite simply a browbeaten wife.
- The smallest marsupial in all the world is but45mm in length.so small that when fully grown it can stand comfortable in a dessert spoon.
- My grandfather swears by his cutthroat razor for giving him a close comfortable shave.
- And he charges at the bold matador!
- And a tape is always being repeatedly used and serves children very well just like a finely? Trained baby? Sitter.