- clothes (baby talk)
clothes [klɔðz; (-) klәuz]
- v.谈话,讲,谈论,议论,说服某人做某事 n.谈话,会谈,讲演,讲话
- Few of them managed to make a good living out of their art alone, without running a sideline such as a brewery or an insurance office.
- If I get that contract I'll be on easy street for months.
- The cat lay nestled in the cushions.
- The children were beaten into submission.
- The feeling of friendship is like that of being comfortably filled with roast beef; love, like being enlivened with champagne.
- The rooms were comfortably enough furnished.
- The rooms were comfortably enough furnished.there was a good brussels carpet on the floor rich in dull red and lemon shades and representing large jardinieres filled with gorgeous impossible flowers.there was a large pier-glass mirror between the two windows.
- Cora is quite simply a browbeaten wife.
- The smallest marsupial in all the world is but45mm in length.so small that when fully grown it can stand comfortable in a dessert spoon.
- My grandfather swears by his cutthroat razor for giving him a close comfortable shave.
- And he charges at the bold matador!
- And a tape is always being repeatedly used and serves children very well just like a finely? Trained baby? Sitter.
- With the money left by his father he can sit pretty for a long time.
- I dared not to go to watch horsed again lighted the half of cigarette left yesterday laid down on the grass bed there was a wall newspaper curtain comfortably.
- Perhaps the american is merely ashamed of the word "loafing" in a world where everybody is doing something but somehow as sure as I know he is also an animal he likes sometimes to have his muscles relaxed to stretch on the sand or to lie still with one leg comfortably curled up and one arm placed below his head as his pillow.