- service station; service depot
- n.服务,服务性工作,服役,仪式 vt.保养,维修 adj.(军队)服现役的,服务性的,仆人的,耐用的
- n.位置,岗位,地位,身份,...局,...站 vt.驻扎,配置
- We passed a garage, about a mile back.
- Base on the findings of this study recommendations were as follows: medical health institution should be set up in taxi drivers administration help taxi drivers to give up smoking drinking and betel chewing behaviors and to set up health promoting lifestyle.
- Our agency is a one-stop shop for all your travel needs.
- Let's push on to the next service station.
- Refuel the vehicle just as you would at a service station.
- Establishment and maintenance of long-term effective mechanism for keeping advanced status of communists by depending on "communist service station"
- The lessor that is in beijing must notice always want to be in natural resources of land of area county and building management board or its precatory to the building in building of the hack inside beijing limits the service station of government of people of street agency villages and towns that rent is dealt with register put on record formalities.
- The supplier may consider building a regular service station on condition that there is a steady batch purchase.
- The service station is at the center of lego city ready to take care of all of your vehicles'needs!