- The waiter made a mistake over the bill.
- 服务员在收拾桌子, 提醒顾客该走了
- The waiters were clearing the tables, which served as a reminder that it was time to leave.
- The barman uses a small silver measure for brandy.
- They've just employed five new waiters.
- I keep trying to attract the waiter's attention.
- Is it customary to tip waiters in your country?
- He complained (to the waiter) that his meal was cold.
- He gave his order to the waiter.
- Don't forget the waiter, ie give him a tip.
- Call room service and ask for some coffee.
- The waitress has served twenty teas since 4 o'clock.
- The table is laid for six people, so when only five guests arrive the waiter removed one of the settings.
- Tell a waiter how you'd like your dish serve.
- She is a waitress in a restaurant.
- Furthermore, the computer is the most obedient and diligent "house-keeper" or "servant" of housewives; It is also a game expert admired by children.