- to serve a prison sentence
- v.当仆人,服务,服役,供职,招待,侍候,供应,适合 n.发球
- n.句子,判决,宣判,文句 vt.宜判,判决
- 她已服刑期满, 现即将获释。
- She has served her sentence, and will nowbe released.
- A sentence to serve time in prison.
- He served a ten-year sentence, and after two years was released for good behavior.
- Neil was convicted of fraud and is serving time in Wormwood Scrubs.
- Requiring someone with an mba to serve a prison term at a dehumanising maximum-security penitentiary would be a real deterrent.
- The professors say once the two somali men complete their sentences in britain they will probably have to be set free.
- Alger hiss is released from prison after serving44months for perjury.
- And sentence him to10years at navcon brig miramar.
- Through courses which teach subjects such as home appliance repair tailoring and sewing cooking hair-dressing home poultry raising carpentry bricklaying electricity and agricultural implement repair prisoners acquire one or more skills during their imprisonment in preparation for finding employment after their release.
- He did six months for burglary.
- The gaolbird feels tired of earthly life that no one on earth believes him any longer.
- A26-year-old woman serving time in a brazilian prison for holding up trucks has been named her penitentiary's beauty queen in a competition between convicts authorities said.
- The number of individuals serving sentences for the now-repealed crime of counterrevolution was estimated at500to600; many of these persons were imprisoned for the nonviolent expression of their political views.
- Andy said quietly: "if you went to jail for tax evasion you'd go to a federal penitentiary not shawshank.
- Osman aged59 is the longest-serving prisoner in britain.