- to serve a prison sentence
- v.当仆人,服务,服役,供职,招待,侍候,供应,适合 n.发球
- n.句子,判决,宣判,文句 vt.宜判,判决
- And sentence him to10years at navcon brig miramar.
- Through courses which teach subjects such as home appliance repair tailoring and sewing cooking hair-dressing home poultry raising carpentry bricklaying electricity and agricultural implement repair prisoners acquire one or more skills during their imprisonment in preparation for finding employment after their release.
- He did six months for burglary.
- The gaolbird feels tired of earthly life that no one on earth believes him any longer.
- A26-year-old woman serving time in a brazilian prison for holding up trucks has been named her penitentiary's beauty queen in a competition between convicts authorities said.
- The number of individuals serving sentences for the now-repealed crime of counterrevolution was estimated at500to600; many of these persons were imprisoned for the nonviolent expression of their political views.
- Andy said quietly: "if you went to jail for tax evasion you'd go to a federal penitentiary not shawshank.
- Osman aged59 is the longest-serving prisoner in britain.
- Quite a number of people would still remember the collapse of barings group in the hands of rogue futures trader nick leeson.
- ... To beef up regiments melted in the fires at verdun.
- He can be paroled during prison time if he is not a recidivist.
- His prison sentence was remitted to two years.
- He's doing five to ten years in the slammer.
- To visit chinese citizens under detention arrest or in prison.
- Just have a spotless record for the last30years.pretty much count's all of us out.which means we've gotta get him on board.