- serve in the ranks; carry arms; soldier; serve with the colours
- v.当仆人,服务,服役,供职,招待,侍候,供应,适合 n.发球
- n.进位,射程,运载 vt.携带,运送,支持,支撑,传送,意味 vi.被携带,能达到
- A political and economic system of europe from the9th to about the15th century based on the holding of all land in fief or fee and the resulting relation of lord to vassal and characterized by homage legal and military service of tenants and forfeiture.
- According to our country "unemployed insurance byelaw" regulation coincidence method decides unemployed personnel of the condition during getting unemployed insurance gold be recruited takes military service stop to get unemployed insurance gold stop to enjoy treatment of other and unemployed insurance at the same time.
- Harold was exempt from military service.
- Some examples of people who might be granted an absentee ballot are those serving in the armed forces the infirm the elderly and citizens living overseas.
- Compulsory military service should be abolished everywhere.
- They were an enrolled class.
- I should like to own myself a conscientious objector.
- In some countries it is possible when called up to fight to register with the authorities as a "conscientious objector" a person who on grounds of conscience refuses to fight or to come under military orders.
- Born in the bavarian city of ulm in1879 einstein moved to switzerland at17to evade military service.
- Bill was exempted from national service because he was in a "reserved occupation".
- A medieval tenant giving military service as a mounted man-at-arms to a feudal landholder.
- He was prosecuted for draft evasion and the government argued that the court should not entertain his claim to be exempt because he had failed to exhaust his remedies within the selective service system.
- They go on to national service.
- Poor eyesight exempted him from military service.
- It is customary for the young men to draw lots for military service in this country.