- serve in the ranks; carry arms; soldier; serve with the colours
- v.当仆人,服务,服役,供职,招待,侍候,供应,适合 n.发球
- n.进位,射程,运载 vt.携带,运送,支持,支撑,传送,意味 vi.被携带,能达到
- Some people think military service is character-building.
- Poor eyesight will exempt you from military service.
- His bad eyesight exempted him from military service.
- He is exempt from military service.
- His bad health exempted him from military service.
- The directive provides for two classes of conscientious objector.
- I became a conscientious objector when others thought I should go fight.
- Thus the minister for the armed forces might refuse a request and no automatic right to conscientious objector status existed.
- Mcgee claimed to be a conscientious objector a defense that turned on factual rather than legal issues.
- A political and economic system of europe from the9th to about the15th century based on the holding of all land in fief or fee and the resulting relation of lord to vassal and characterized by homage legal and military service of tenants and forfeiture.
- According to our country "unemployed insurance byelaw" regulation coincidence method decides unemployed personnel of the condition during getting unemployed insurance gold be recruited takes military service stop to get unemployed insurance gold stop to enjoy treatment of other and unemployed insurance at the same time.
- Harold was exempt from military service.
- Some examples of people who might be granted an absentee ballot are those serving in the armed forces the infirm the elderly and citizens living overseas.
- Compulsory military service should be abolished everywhere.
- They were an enrolled class.