- to attend to
to care for (patients etc)
to look after
- vt.出席,参加,照顾,护理,注意 vi.专心,留意
- n.注意,照料,烦恼,忧虑,由...转交 vi.关心,顾虑,照顾,喜爱 vt.在意
- n.看,注视,脸色,面容,外表 vi.看,注意,朝着,好象,显得 vt.打量,注视,用眼神(或脸色)表示,期待
- All I want is that you don't send me away that I stay here and be your bondmaid all my life...
- So joe wouldn't spring for the valet huh?
- Don't expect me to wait on you hand and foot; make your own breakfast!
- But I oniy serve takkun.
- Attend upon as a squire; serve as a squire.
- Blurry-eyed from sleep and wearing an undershirt the servant who served hung-chien saw hung-chien and miss sun out the main gate and watched them get into the chairs.in his hand he tightly clutched hung-chien's tip ready to count it as soon as the chairs had left.
- Mrs.lake had to teach her new maid to wait at table properly.
- The women were very eager to wait on his table.
- The waitress waited on the guests.
- Sue has a summer job waiting on a patient.
- They appointed many beautiful court ladies to wait on him and arranged banquets with dancing and music.
- To serve lord lawrence sherif.
- ... To serve the master of the precious.
- I like to wait on you blanche it makes it seem more like home.
- A hundred maidens who came to my cold stone door thinking they would live to serve me in some palace of arching caverns underearth.