- When it comes to making friends, you cannot be too careful.
- He started to crank the engine.
- Do you believe these two intimate friends used to be mutual sworn enemies?
- A rare sense of honor; a rare friend.
- The two friends gave presents to each other on their birthdays.
- "我对记者不满意" ，我的一位朋友说， "并非因为他们在完成任务的过程中表现得差劲，而是因为在事情都完结了以后他们仍然不能恢复其做为人的本性。"
- "My complaint journalists, " a friend of mine once said, "is not that they behave badly in the course of duty, but their inability to recoil into a human being when it's over."
- An old friend hailed me from the other side of th
- On one hand, I am your teacher, and on the other, I am also your friend.
- On the one hand, I am your manager, and on the other, I am also your friend.
- Once you made yourself nut, acquaintances would flock round you like old friends.
- A life that had been constrained by habit to the same few activities and friends.
- The kindest friend there could ever be is the kind of friend you are to me. Here's a wish for happiness and joys that never end, and all life's best things always for the nicest kind of friend! Best wishes for a happy birthday and a year of good luck,
- The two friends vowed to stick by one another no matter what happened.
- Don't rub my nose in it in front of my friends.
- A joke never gains an enemy but often loses a friend.