- there is sth. fishy
- I don't believe in ghosts, ie don't believe that they exist.
- Do you believe in the existence of ghosts?
- Her promotion was a fix, I'm sure.
- Confusion betrays the guilty.
- Ghosts are said to stalk the castle walls.
- "But miss scarlett! Dey mout be hants up dar.
- And the long-eared donkey and joseph and the talking walnut.
- Without so much as a backward glance as if the devil were after him xiangzi hurried on so troubled that he nearly bumped into the wall enclosing the old palace grounds.
- And there occurred a great uproar; and some of the scribes of the pharisaic party stood up and began to argue heatedly saying we find nothing wrong with this man; suppose a spirit or an angel has spoken to him?
- I sense a phantom presence somewhere in the room.
- An'it worrit me kase ah'fraid she hu't herseff.so ah tells her dar's ghos'es an'buggerboos in de dahk. '