- If the roman had been obliged to learn latin, they will never have found time to conquer the world.
- Only minor critics can find leisure for the chase of such small deer.
- He bought up all the spare building land in the district and can now charge what he wants for it.
- The secret of being miserable is to have leisure to bother about whether you are happy or not.
- The prosperity of economy and the emergence of the commercial society produced leisure middle class peo-ple.they put forward their requirements for entertainment in their spare time.thus the clubs emerged as the times required.
- He lacked the leisure for golf.
- He had no great temptation to loiter.
- Culture was for the leisured classes.
- I have little leisure time.
- It's no use having free time if I do not have any money.
- I'm afraid I haven't got any spare cash.
- By clearing your higher-interest debts first your spare cash will be having the most beneficial effect.
- They did not saunter but walked with some definite goal in view.
- And he went out about the third hour and saw others in the market-place doing nothing;
- Everybody said it was a marriage of convenience because people were beginning to gossip about them living there alone since both old miss and young miss had died.