- well off
- n.井 vi.涌出 adj.健康的,良好的,适当的 adv.好,满意地,充分地,彻底地,有理地,适当地,夸奖地 int.唔,咳
- We should move to a larger house if we had the money.
- The rich uncle of whom he boasts is only a myth.
- 她发觉他心里只有钱, 感到很生气。
- She found his preoccupation with money irritating.
- She seemed content with her life as a rich man's plaything.
- 等我有钱时, 我要在 乡间买一所房子
- I'll buy a house in the country when my ship comes in.
- 想像一下你又有钱, 又有名的情况。
- Imagine yourself (to be) rich and famous.
- It's a cushy life for the rich.
- He's got plenty of brass.
- His rich wife is his meal ticket.
- The net result of tax changes was to make the rich even richer.
- Rich and generous, he contributed two million dollars to the Red Cross.
- Mr Harris wasn't really rich, but his family always ate high on the hog.
- I didn't know he was the richest person in the world.
- He makes contact with wealthy people in raising money for the project.
- He hasn't got any money, so he's bound to turn up sooner or later.