- the rich
- adj.富有的,丰裕的,充分的 n.富人,有钱人
- She strike you as a working girl?
- No we need to rob some rich guy's house.
- I need to act as the rich!
- Is a toff like him how much is he offerin '?
- Sinclair marries wealthy men and murders them for inheritance.
- The story tells about a little newsboy or shoeshine boy who grew up to become rich and respected.
- A rich man and his daughter are soon parted.
- The rich seldom help others.
- That the moneyed are munificent is welcome but that the best brains in business take the giving seriously matters too.
- The moneyed class always live in clover.
- The shop attracted a loyal and large following among the well-heeled with its personal service.
- Professional player pete sampras for example is the son of greek immigrants to the us.
- These rich loved and trusted him because he was shy comic elusive already in production and because he was an unerring pilot fish.
- Like zt online creator shi yuzhu says this is a game well-suited to the rich.
- From the time of augustus these dwellings of wealthy ephesians were decorated with beautiful frescoes and mosaics.the houses had luxurious bedrooms bathrooms triclinium and kitchens.