- the rich
- adj.富有的,丰裕的,充分的 n.富人,有钱人
- It's a cushy life for the rich.
- He makes contact with wealthy people in raising money for the project.
- The government aimed to redistribute wealth by tax the rich and give gra
- The lazy girl is dreaming of marrying a millionaire and therefore won't do any work.
- The rich are not necessarily happy.
- Change in fashion is the tax which the industry of the poor levi on the vanity of the rich.
- Exclusiveness is a characteristic of recent riches, high society, and the skunk.
- She married money.
- Poverty is an anomaly to rich people; it is very difficult to make out why people who want dinner do not ring the bell.
- New college remained largely the haunt of the well-to-do, their sons and their sons' sons, and the desire or ability to learn was a minor consideration. Even today you can take a horse to the water, but you can't make him drink.
- "Either rich people discovered me or I discovered them I can't remember which happened first" said mr. prather the president of harrison k-9 security services in aiken south carolina.
- "Born into one of the wealthiest families of greenville alabama
- But his jokes are great: down-at-heel blackpool preserving its saucy postcards and its half-dozen varieties of chips for the immigrant families who now live there; toffs enjoying themselves at the ascot races; the continuing delight of a deckchair by the sea.
- While he kept himself in his place as a physician whose business was with all degrees of mankind bond and free rich and poor bad and good he used his personal influence so wisely that he was soon the inspecting physician of three prisons and among them of la force.
- Go back to new hampshire and enjoy being rich!