- to make sense
- vt.制造,安排,使成为,认为,产生,获得,进行,构成 vi.开始,前进,增大,被制造,被处理 n.制造,构造,性情
- There's a good deal of reason in what you say.
- Subsequent events vindicatedhis suspicions.
- There's no logic in spending money on things you don't need.
- It was a shrewd assessment and probably pretty close to the truth.
- Fair enough, I think that's a very reasonable price.
- It makes no sense.
- That makes a lot of sense.
- I think that's not reasonable.
- What you say makes no sense.
- Do you think it makes sense?
- It would be an entertaining change in human affairs to determine everything by minorities; they are almost always in the right.
- "There is truth in what she says" began the minister with a voice sweet tremulous but powerful insomuch that the hall re-echoed and the hollow armour rang with it "
- But hey I can see why some of these were invented like the fresh air breather because sometimes you're just too lazy to go outside for a few minutes and youd rather jam a hose up your face.
- They call55-million-year-old diatryma gigantean a terror bird.and the evidence is compelling.
- And as soon as he had said the words I think we all agreed with him.for it was not only a piece of stout seamanly good feeling; it was good policy besides and showed our enemies that we despised their cannonade.