- I hear Sally's expecting again.
- Only people with a strong constitution should go climbing.
- In former times, if a gentleman married beneath him, he would lose his share of the family fortune.
- If you have anything to do with such a scheme you'll endanger you good name and probably lose your money into the bargain.
- Summon every able-bodied man to dunharrow.
- There's also the royal family element: lacking a domestic equivalent americans lap up the latest imported blue-blooded scandals.
- My passport and id card were missing together with the car.
- Those that survive are more frequently left with physical or mental disabilities: the rate of cerebral palsy is six times as high for twins and18times higher for triplets for instance.
- Do you have an id?
- Do you have some id?
- Have you got any i.d.? A passport driving licence or cheque card will do.
- All the able-bodied young men were forced to join the army.
- He knew he was no great catch for a woman half his age and pretty and smart to boot but frank was a gentleman and he kept his bewilderment to himself.
- He always showed what he thought and felt about me as if I were something better than a common flower girl.
- She made the average feminine distinction between clothes putting worth goodness and distinction in a dress suit and leaving all the unlovely qualities and those beneath notice in overalls and jumper.