- You `must put your name down for the team.
- You simply `must read this book it's so funny.
- What glorious fun!
- The museum has some interesting new exhibits from India.
- Their parties are always fun.
- She concluded her talk with a funny story.
- She keeps a store of amusing stories in her head.
- 她能写些很有趣的故事, 但是比不上那些写出内容能发人深省的小说家
- She writes quite amusing stories but she can't hold a candle to the more serious novelists.
- 假若认为耳聋有趣, 这种幽默感十分不当
- If you think deafness is funny, you've got a very misplaced sense of humour.
- He's not exactly a bundle of fun, ie an amusing person.
- He told an amusing story as a lead-in to the serious part of his speech.
- He didn't appreciate the comedy of the situation.
- 他在非洲旅行时, 有许多有趣的经历
- He had many interesting experiences while travelling in Africa.
- 他这个人很有趣, 你想跟他认识吗?
- He's an interesting man, would you like to meet him?
- 他总爱添枝加叶, 把故事讲得更有趣。
- He always exaggerates to make his stories more amusing.