- to show signs of a rise
- n.表示,展览,炫耀,外观,假装 v.出示,指示,引导,说明,显示,展出,放映
- n.上升,增加,上涨,高地,小山,发生,出现 vi.升起,起身,发源,起义,高耸,增长,上升,复活 vt.使飞起
- Add to this that marguerite had returned from her travels more beautiful than she had ever been that she was twenty years old and that her illness subdued but far from conquered continued to stir in her those feverish desires which are almost invariably a result of consumptive disorders.
- Box office should improve when the current glut of low-grossing one-person shows is replaced with lots of big tuners this spring.
- Thanks to acupuncture therapy the patient is getting along very well.
- Business is looking up but there's still a lot of money to repay; we aren't out of the wood yet.