- Since the wife had no way to support herself it was her husband's job to see that she did not become a public charge.
- Metal fatigue was blamed for the plane crash which was caused by one of the engines disintegrating.
- Recently central bankers have also begun wondering whether they have a fiduciary duty to make higher returns from the public wealth under their supervision which could mean placing at least some part of foreign-exchange reserves in high-yielding if less liquid investments.
- For example in a criminal prosecution the government has the burden of presenting prima facie evidence of each element of the crime charged.
- Diligent; with sureness; responsible; everytime fulfil my duties to my own work.
- U ve an obligation ojai!
- The onus of proof lies with you.
- Although angiotensin is generally acknowledged to be responsible for renovascular hypertension at least in the early phase there is no consensus regarding the role of the renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system in patients with primary hypertension even in those with high pra.
- He felt it his duty to point that act.
- He is completely lacking in responsibility.
- She felt it her duty to point that out.
- I believe the onus is upon us to vote down the project.
- I believe the onusis upon us to vote down the project.
- The subcontractor has agreed to execute complete and maintain the subcontract works upon the terms hereinafter appearing and perform all obligations and liabilities of the subcontract works under the main contract.
- The tenant is liable for repair.