- 她以撒谎和骗人为乐, 完全没有良心。
- She cheerfully cheats and lies; she's got no conscience at all.
- Apple polishers are a pain in the neck to conscientious teachers.
- In any case people with a conscience will never forsake the new three people's principles until the task of opposing imperialism and feudalism is basically accomplished.
- No matter how energetically they push their spurious three people's principles which oppose russia the communist party and the peasants and workers there will surely be no lack of people with a conscience and sense of justice who will continue to support sun yat-sen's genuine three people's principles.
- He had almost seemed like a human being and not the perverse wretch she knew so well.