- You are better able to do it than I (am).
- The campaign needs an effective co-ordinator.
- It is beyondnot within my power (ie I am unable or am not in a position) to help you.
- He owes his success more to luck than to ability.
- The genius of American politics has been its ability to compromise the conflicting needs and desires of the great variety of interest groups that make up so huge and diverse a nation.
- The ability to outspend American companies on development and production has been a big reason Japanese companies have made gains in the semi-conductor business. Now Intel plans to borrow a page from the Japanese by spending heavily through a recessio
- I've no doubt of your ability.
- I don't doubt your ability to do the work.
- I believe I have the ability to organize a party.
- He's a capable businessman, is he?
- Although many of the board members saw that the president was ill equipped to handle the company's recession-related difficulties, they felt it best not to change horses in midstream.
- It is a pity that a man of your ability shall remain unknown to the world.
- I don't know whether George feels up to taking over such a task.
- I'm afraid that what you were told about him is not quite right. If only you could meet him in person, you'd discover he's very agreeable and capable.
- 唤起 ... 的，引起 ... 的有能力唤起的
- Tending or having the power to evoke.